Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blast From the Future Past

I give you today's calendar shoe:






It's pretty horrible, right?  But the heel makes me think of The Jetsons, which I used to love.  It used to be on after school, along with The Flintstones.  It helps to make this horrible shoe a tiny bit less horrible.  Let's make the whole post a little happier.



Same shoes, different angle.  Hey, where are our robot housemaids and flying cars that fold into a briefcase?


This came up when I searched for Jetsons Shoes.  I agree, definitely futuristic looking.  What color would you say these are?  Green?  Gray?  Greenish-gray-turquoise?


Wow, does Judy look yellow in this picture.  But look at her cute little black ballet flats!


Mama Jetson is either wearing purple, above the knee boots or she's wearing purple tights and no shoes.  Hmmmm...

And finally, since I've had it stuck in my head all day, here is the theme song for your viewing pleasure.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...