Sunday, September 20, 2015

Bears

I posted the other day about the baby blankie I made recently, and today I'll talk about the other half of the gift.  Mama of the baby and big brother posted this picture on Facebook:





Have you ever read Bear in Underwear?  You totally should!  Especially if you are 3, because underwear is hilarious to 3 year olds.  This is a whole series of books, and the nephew thought they were awesome when he was 3 and 4.  When I send a baby present and the baby has an older sibling I often try to send something for the sibling as well, although I don't always manage it.  So big brother got a new book about a bear and his tighty whiteys.

Today's shoes will be about bears because (trust me on this) you really don't want to do an image search with the word underwear in it.



Baby shoes with bears and blue.  You know I'm going to like that!


These are adorable.  Add ribbon laces to the baby bear shoes and I like them even more!


And then we have these.  You know I love a theme shoe, but I can't see myself wearing these.  Well, maybe if I was going to an event of some sort involving children.  Maybe if we were reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears?  But in general, I have to say no these.
 

These are a little cuter, but same thing applies.


I actually find this really cute.  I'd still have to have a specific event for it, but it's kind of adorable.

Enjoy your Sunday!  Go read some Bear in Underwear if you need something entertaining to do.  Or watch football.  You know, whatever makes you happiest.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe your aunt could wear the green pair if she had a date with Smokey. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if he wore shoes with her face on them!

      Delete
  2. Too funny! And I'm going to find the book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...