Saturday, July 25, 2015

Boots

Apparently today is National Day of the Cowboy or some such thing.  I have a healthy respect for (real) cowboys and cowgirls, but have never had a burning desire to be one.  I also have a VERY healthy respect for cowboy rear ends, but that's a post for another time.  And even though I don't want to be a cowgirl, or wear the boots, I still like to look at the fancy ones, so tonight's shoes will all be really girly cowgirl boots.


See?  Fancy!


Ooooh...purple for The Bean and Flower, butterflies for Double A, and turquoise for me!


Or, just blue for me.  Because I'm selfish like that.


And of course green for all of my green freaks out there.


More turquoise.  These (actually all of these) would look cute with a dress.


You know I love a red boot.



I think I'd like these better without the brown.  I like the yellow and pink.

So, happy cowboy day.  I hope you celebrated appropriately.

4 comments:

  1. If I was a farmer I'd wear girl cow boots and a hat! Probably the purple ones. Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Not the green? Look at you branching out!

      Delete
    2. Miss Bean not me! Same time the sheep were kissing her and the meat was being dropped. ME

      Delete
    3. Ohhhh right! I forgot that farmer quote in the midst of the other ones!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...