Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cable Cars

One day last week (I think?) was Cable Car Day.  I'm too lazy to go back and check. Anyway, I started a post for that day because I don't live that far from San Francisco and cable cars are awesome.  Unfortunately I got sidetracked that day and didn't finish the post, and also haven't had a chance to get back to it due to either busy-ness or just plain forgetfulness.

I'm at the office, currently on hold with customer service, so this seems like a good way to pass the time.  Let's look at shoes, Okay?



Love the scene.  Still hate that I would be stepping on the pretty part.  Oh, and flip flops in general.


Blue!  Zazzle always has my theme.


I love these, too.  I need to wear them the next time I go to San Francisco.  And then I would have to ride a cable car, of course.


Or these, but I like the whimsy of the above pair better.


Very similar, but I really like the red colorl

So there you have it.  Cable Cars.  Way late, but that's not the shoes fault.  Hope your week is going well, and your upcoming weekend is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...