Monday, April 24, 2017

Fast Flowers

I planned this post earlier in the day and even found the pictures, but then the day got away from (as usual), so I'm going to make this quick because I have a ton of stuff to do before I can finally go to bed.  Today I wore these shoes, which you've seen before, but it's been awhile, and I haven't bought new shoes in 5,624 years:


One of my interns did a double take when he saw these and said, "whoa! Those are, well, they're, those are some flowers!"  He's usually much more eloquent than that.  These are quite the crazy shoes, but some days you just need crazy, happy, colorful shoes.  And then you need to go find more, at lease in a virtual sense:
 



I love these with the contrasting solid color.


I love the flowers on this one.


Hey, 2 out of 3 pairs are blue, you know I had to choose this picture.


These are so stinking cute.  The PB (which I should probably change to IB for Imaginary Baby as Potential doesn't seem accurate anymore) totally needs all of these.
 

Speaking of whoa, those are some flowers.  And yet, I like these.  

Bright, crazy, colorful.  Apparently that was my mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...