Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More Birthday

I tried to post yesterday, but our internet was wonky and I couldn't do it.  I wanted to show you the awesome shoes my parents gave me for my birthday:


I opened these first and wore them on my birthday.  I've gotten a little addicted to this orangey coral color lately.


These were second and wow to the brightness!  Actually, these arrived on Thursday, addressed to the hubby (who was still in Mom's address book from Christmas).  She sent me a text to let me know the package was coming, but they arrived before I got the text and could tell the hubby, so he opened the box.  I think his exact words were, "why did we get weird ass shoes in the mail?"  He actually liked them once I put them on yesterday, so he is now forgiven for insulting the shoes.  Are they crazy?  Yep!   But they're also awesome.

I also didn't show you the calendar shoe from my birthday:


It's actually pretty fun.  Usually the weekend ones are some kind of crazy that I'm forced to look at for 2 days, but I was pleasantly surprised for my birthday.

Speaking of birthday (and I'm going to drag this out for as long as possible), SDK took me out for sushi yesterday to celebrate, and then we went and wandered around DSW for awhile.  Neither of us bought anything, but we enjoyed looking and trying on.

Tomorrow, gifts from the BFF!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...