Thursday, April 25, 2019

Birthday Shoes

It's been a minute since I've posted. OK...it's been more than a year and a half. There were a lot of reasons I stopped posting, and I don't know how often I'll post now, but I've been having the urge to do so for awhile and figured I'd give it another go. Plus, my mama gave me some money for my birthday and I got new sandals, so clearly this is a reason to post!


They aren't anything fancy, but they're comfortable and they'll be great for summer (which is already here...it's been almost 90 the last 2 days). I also learned something interesting with these shoes: You know how I HATE the thing between my toes on flip flops. Welllll...apparently the heel strap helps mitigate the annoyance. Who knew?

In other news, I have a post-Easter cold. I got a nasty sore throat on Tuesday and now I'm coughing gunk out of my lungs. I used to almost always get sick after Christmas and Holy Week when I was a pastor, but maybe my body just doesn't like high holy days, even as a lay person. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...