Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another Good Day

Today was nice.  I was solo at church since the senior pastor took a vacation day.  I got to baptize an adorable baby.  She cried when I poured the water on her head, but then we snuggled, so maybe I'm forgiven.  After church I met a friend from seminary who is visiting from Colorado.  The BSF was also able to join us, so I had 2/3 of my wedding pastors in one place!  Yay.  If we could have made it 3 for 3 it would have been even more awesome, but I don't think the 3rd would have been willing to drive down from Washington.  Bummer.  I was going to take a picture of our feet because we were all coordinating with blue somehow.  The BSF  had on blue flip flops, DKA had black sandals with blue toenails, and I had blue sandals AND blue toenails.  But we all know I have a small addiction to blue.  It's just small, though.  I can stop any time I want!  I also forgot to take a picture of our heads.  Dang, I hate it when I don't document stuff.  I love pictures.  Maybe too much.  Maybe as much as blue.  Anyway, setting my weird addictions and my increasingly bad memory aside, here are my feet:
 
 
These are the other shoes I got on major sale the other day (along with the lime green ones).  I love sales.  So, I was wearing these shoes this morning before church for the running around portion of my morning.  I started worship, and it wasn't until I was starting the sermon and about to kick off my heels when I realized I'd forgotten (uh oh, memory again) to put on the heels.  I had multiple people comment on my lack of "fun" shoes after church.  Seriously, I should be able to write them off on my taxes with as much as my congregation gets invested in the silly things!


2 comments:

  1. Your congregation is just silly or doofy or punny or tookie (youngest niece)if they don't think those are fun shoes. ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I agree with that^^^^ Those are the exact words I would've chosen!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...