Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ooooh, Fun!

A friend of mine has a daughter who is graduating from High School this month.  (I haven't started having kids, and I have friends with children who are graduating, or already in college.  I can't decide if I should feel weird or old about this)  Since the daughter has several parties and events coming up in the next few weeks she got to go shopping for dresses and shoes.  Her mom sent me these yesterday:
 

 
I like the gold.  Metallics are a neutral, so they will go with everything, and I love me some strappy shoes.  But I REALLY like the green ones.  Cute cute cute.  I'm also like the orange-y colored wedges you can see in the background.  Now I'm trying to remember what shoes I wore for my graduation.  Flat sandals of some kind, but I can't even remember the color.  I wonder if there is a picture somewhere?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...