Saturday, May 11, 2013

Seeing Red

Despite the post title, I won't rant again today.  After yesterday, I thought I would go back to a lighter subject.  When the hubby and I got engaged, I knew I wanted blue for the wedding color.  Blue is my favorite color, so I got a little carried away with blue dresses, blue flowers, blue shoes, blue ties and vests for the men.  It was probably a little overboard on the blue, but I was glad I had a color in mind because when I started planning the wedding and looking at ideas I saw so many fun color schemes.  If I hadn't already wanted blue I'm not sure how the heck I would have chosen a color scheme, because there are so many really pretty, funky, adorable, etc combinations out there.  The other day when I was looking for blue wedding shoes I also looked at a few other colors.  Today I present to you some of the red shoes I found:
 



 
I still like my blue better, but I love these ideas for others.  I just think having some fun, colorful shoes in a wedding is awesome.  And I'm starting to wish we had done a shoe/dress picture like some of these.  Of course, my dress didn't have lace or crinolines or anything fancy, so maybe it wouldn't have had the same effect.  I love the lace on the third picture, and the floof in the last picture.  So many fun combinations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...