Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Giants

6 of our staff went to San Francisco for a Giants game today.  It was a little cold when the wind blew, but not bad, and you really can't beat the view.
 

We were as far up as you can possibly go, but they were still pretty great seats.  The Giants were ahead for most of the game, but the Phillies tied it up in the 9th, so we had a 10th inning and the Giants won.  So a fun day, even though the Sr. Pastor is a huge Dodgers fan and wasn't thrilled with the win.
 
2 of the staff wore matching, sparkly Giants fleep flops:
 
 
Between the 2 pictures you can kind of see how high up we were.  I  think my favorite part is that the woman on the right managed to position her foot so we can't see that her toes aren't painted.  I just outed her, but her toes looked lovely, painted or no.  You do get to see the lovely orange pedicure on the left, though.  Orange and black were my high school's colors, so it was a bit of a flashback for me to see it everywhere.  Good day, just long.  Must sleep now.



1 comment:

  1. I went to a Giants game in Candlestick Park once upon a time also..and I think I sat just about where you did! No, actually, it was more along the first base line, but at the same level. It was fun, though I don't remember who was playing. But the real reason we went was for the concert immediately following - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young! It was so cool - they drove big trucks out with trailers on the back that were the stages, and set it all up there by home plate, and it was so much fun. A great day, though I am no longer in touch with any of the people who were with me that day. Doesn't make the memory any less special, though. I'm so glad you had a good time. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...