Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fleep Flops

I very rarely wear flip flops unless I'm getting a pedicure.  Which I did today.
 

I like my  blue toes.  The color is called Very Groovy, which is kind of boring in the name department, but the color reminds me of summer blue skies.  The flip flops are from Target.  I tend to buy an inexpensive pair to have on hand for pedicures, pools, whatever.  I really hate wearing them, but like having them when I need them.  The thing with flip flops is that they are frequently colorful, but you can't see the colors because they are under your feet.
 
 
The last pair I had were tie-dye but you couldn't see most of it.  Sadness.  And yes, this was a totally random and blathery post.  I had a migraine for a lot of the day and I think it might have scrambled my brain a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...