Saturday, February 23, 2013

Slippahs

I'm actually writing this post on Friday, as on Saturday I will be in the Santa Cruz mountains on retreat with some of our 3-5 graders.  But, I said I would try to post every day, so I'm trying to stick with that goal.  On a somewhat fun note, I got to peek ahead at Saturday's picture!

These are from the late 19th Century.  My first thought was ew!  But I appreciated them more when I saw the date.  Again, I am easily swayed when I start picturing shoes with a certain outfit, and I would love to pair these with a fabulous gown from the time period.  Oooh, and fun hair and accessories!  (Obviously I'm making myself a person of means in this scenario...)  See you tomorrow where maybe I'll have some fun stories from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...