Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Villains

Today's calendar shoe came as a bit of a surprise to me:


I just wasn't expecting Maleficent to show up on a pair of pale pink flats on my shoe calendar.  So of course then I had to google Disney villain shoes and see what else popped up.
 

 
Who knew?  I learned something new (and completely irrelevant) today!  I don't think I need to wear Disney villains on my shoes, but hey, they are a fun alternative for people who like to express their evil side with cute flats.  You can see all of the images that came up here.  It shouldn't continue to surprise me, but it does.  I am continually floored by all of the fun and crazy things people will put on shoes.  Clearly my shoe collection needs more graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...