Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Huh?


Maybe these are actually really great, but to me they just look terribly uncomfortable.  And odd.  I get that they're going for something different with the wooden block, but whenever I look at this I feel like if I were to take a step in these I would walk right off the block.  Maybe these aren't really high heels, maybe they are flats with their very own starting blocks!   Think of how good of a day you could get started on with these! Yes, I know, I make my own fun, and I'm easily amused.  Also, why do these shoes get 2?  Every other picture from the calendar so far has only had half the pair.  Who did these shoes blackmail?  Let me know if you have any theories...


2 comments:

  1. Your dad could make those for you if you had a pair of shoes with a broken heel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they get two because otherwise you couldn't really tell that they were shoes. They are ridiculous. And your dad could make them MUCH better - he would make a wooden block that actually looked NICE with the shoe! Stupid shoes! Really stupid shoes. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...