Saturday, February 11, 2017

Moccasins

My mom (hi, Mom!) just posted this to my Facebook wall:


Crochet baby moccasins!  I honest can't decide if they're adorable or awful.  Maybe they're adorablawful?  I think it might be the fringe that's throwing me off, because I think the rest of the shoe is cute.  You know I had to go searching for more:


This fringe kind of makes me think of Bigfoot.  Awww...baby bigfoot shoes.  I love the colors.


I like this fringe a little better, I think because it's more fringe-like and not as thick as that first picture.  Yes, I think that's what bugged me about the first pairs.


Definitely my least favorite, but I like the simplicity of them.


These are my favorite.

Thanks, Mom, for the inspiration for tonight's post!  I should actually go crochet now, as I'm behind on several projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...