Thursday, February 9, 2017

Seems Fishy

A friend (a new friend!  Yay new friends!) posted this on my Facebook wall yesterday:


She said she was interested in knowing what I might write about it.  And I don't know what to write about this thing.  It's a fish shoe, obviously.  And it's fairly hideous.  It should be filed under WHY?  And WHO BUYS THIS??  Oh Nike, go home.  You're drunk.

You know I went in search of more:

Well these just look dead.  Depending on whose feet have been in them, they might smell dead, too.


Noooooo!  Poor fishies.  It said the sole slides back so you can feed them, but why would you make them slosh around while you danced on your stripper pole?  So wrong.

Also wrong.  That fish looks shocked to find it's been made into a shoe.


These at least have some whimsy.  And they're blue.  They're still a world of no, though.


Um...why?  Is there  Vegas showgirl outfit that this goes with?  Because I don't want to see it.

So, thanks, new friend for this crazy post that made me laugh!  I've decided her nickname on the blog will be The Canadian.  First, because she's Canadian and I'm not creative with the blog nicknames, and second, because THE Canadian (with the definitive article) sounds way cool, and she is way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...