Friday, February 28, 2014

Crazy

Is it just me, or is this year's Calendar crazier than last?  Maybe I've just blocked the level of crazy from last year, but this year, especially February, has seemed remarkably zany.  After the last calendar post things did not improve. 


This is interesting, at least, but still crazy.  I keep wanting to stick my fingers through the holes and drink tea out of it.


Ah...the 80s.  Always good for giving us very strange boots.  These are maybe kind of fun the more I look at them, but I still have to come down on the side of no.


Hey, look!  These shoes are talking to each other!  Do you think the eyes follow you wherever you go?  Oh wait, they're on your feet.  Of COURSE they will follow you.  Maybe they can stare at other people and freak them out.
 

So close!  They're blue!  They're T-strap!  And then a furry animal wrapped itself around the ankle and died.  So sad.
 

At least we finished out the month on a decent note.  These are kind of boring, but not bad.  Except for being slingbacks.  I guess I shouldn't hate them for that, it's not their fault I can't wear slingbacks.

Please let March be better!  Although I do like posting the crazy ones, I also wish they'd throw in a few to make me covet once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...