Saturday, February 15, 2014

The PF

Holy buckets, the Pinterest Friend has been busy.  She's been sending me pins, and I've been saving them up, but until tonight I didn't realize quite how many I had stockpiled.  Let's take a peak, shall we?


PF loves owls, but even she admits that these are cracked out and cracked her up.  Wow.  I don't really even know what to say about these.  Except, WTH?


I actually used to have a pair very similar to this.  I like the straps better on these than what I had, but in general I'm not a huge fan of the mustard yellow color.  I'd love them if they were more buttery yellow, or sunny yellow.
 

Here's a color I can get on board with.  These are Qupid, and I actually own a pair of shoes of that brand, so I know they're relatively comfortable.  These are creeping a little close to booties for me, but not enough that I'm mad at them or anything.


Oh my goodness.  How did I not find  these for my Frozen post?  Is it weird that I kind of find these cute?  I love the color, of course, but it might be my recent experience of being absolutely sucked into the Frozen soundtrack by the nieces that is currently influencing me.


I actually don't like these as much, just because they aren't the actual drawings.  But I love Olaf, and it has my favorite quote on the heel ("Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a...Happy Snowman!").  For that reason alone I will love these forever.


She found these after I asked her if she was channeling Disney awhile back.  If you click on the picture you can see it bigger so you can see some more of the detail.  See if you can name all of the character inspirations behind each shoe.

Thank you, PF!  You remain awesome as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...