Monday, February 10, 2014

More Olympics

We continue to watch all of the Olympics that we have recorded on the DVR, which means that we are somewhere in the middle of yesterday.  Which is weird and confusing, but oh well.  We finished the figure skating team event tonight, and it was a lot of fun if it wasn't terribly surprising as to how the teams finished.  We had to take a break from the marathon this afternoon as I attempted to sleep off the headache from hell (it didn't help).  I decided to go patriotic tonight and look for Red, White, and Blue shoes to cheer on the Americans (although, lots of flags include those colors).


These scare me.  A lot.  Give them some sparkle and they wouldn't be out of place on a 70s glam rocker. I don't think my patriotism extends this far.
 

These are boring, but for me they are frankly a bit of fresh air after the first pair.


As much as I love heels, these are more my style when it comes to flag shoes.


Not bad.  Lots of blue suede is always a good start in my book.


Wow.  No.  But I can't quite put my finger on why, exactly.  They're just a little too much.  Too on the nose, maybe?


I couldn't leave you without a little sparkle  OK, this is a lot of sparkle.  The sparkle threw up on these shoes.  It's like someone left the shoes some glue, and a bunch of glitter with a room full of preschoolers.

Happy Olympics-ing, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Those are very neat and talented preschoolers! ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Laughter could totally tackle that project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...