Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Red

Yesterday I was feeling patriotic about the Olympics and decided to highlight some red, white, and blue shoes.  I found some fun ones (and of course some rather frightening ones).  Today I decided to keep up the streak, but break it down into the individual colors.  Tonight was start with red.  Red shoes are awesome.  I have 5 pairs of red shoes (off the top of my head).  I wear a lot of black in my professional life, so red is a nice pop of color to go with the dreary black.


Of course there needs to be some sparkle . I like the added black and white details.  And this is sparkle that is properly deployed.


More sparkle.  And Mary Janes!  I also like the shape of the heel, there is just a slight curve to it, which gives the shoes some visual interest.
 

These are also Mary Janes, and I want to like them, but the bows are just too much.  They are overwhelming on these shoes.


Oooooh, shiny!  Normally I'm not a huge fan of square toed shoes, but I really like these.  The fact that they are patent leather doesn't hurt.
 

I want  to like these.  I think it's the peep toe that's throwing them off for me.  I love the texture, and the ribbon, even the shiny heel.  Yep, it's the peep toe.  Doesn't work for me.


I just like this picture.  I would (and have) totally take one of these, especially if I was in a group of people all wearing red shoes.  From what I can see, I like all of these.


These are also sparkly, and I love the pattern.  I might be looking at more flats in my near future, and these would definitely make the cut.
 

Red boots are a must.  I love these.  Love the button, love the shiny, love the heel height.

So yay red!  Up tomorrow...white.  Hmmmm....could be really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...