Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl

So, I guess there's a football game or something today?  Seems like it's a big deal?  Actually, I can't get away with blissful ignorance since I've been with the hubby.  For 3 1/2 years now I've actually known (for the most part) who was playing and even who plays on which team.  It's frightening.  Probably a sign of the apocalypse or something.  So today is the super bowl.  Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos.  Just so you know, I am Switzerland.  I am neutral.  I am perfectly fine whichever team wins.  The hubby is happy, he likes the game.  I will talk about shoes and then I too will be happy.


Ooooh...blue!  And sparkly.  So 2 of my favorite things.  I'm not a huge fan of blue and orange together, though.  One or the other is fine, but together not so much.
 

Well those are...interesting.  That is one crazy pattern, though.


Thank goodness this is a wine bottle holder because otherwise that is one ugly shoe.


Wedges!  Hey, at least there are a variety of styles.  I appreciate variety.  My high school colors were black and orange and our mascot was a horse, so I could have worn these.  If I had been any kind of cool in high school.  Which I wasn't.


Awwww...these are adorable.  Little baby fans are so sweet.


Yay!  More blue.  I definitely appreciate that both teams have been kind enough to bring my favorite color to the super bowl this year.  Wasn't that nice?


I didn't find as much variety of styles for Seattle, but they win in color combo category.


Yay green!  I love the blue, but this way we have my favorite color, but I can invite Mom, the Seester, Double A, and SKD over to play, too.


Such fierce, adorable shoes!  Baby fans are the sweetest because they can't talk yet, which means they can't engage in the trash talk.  Remember...no matter who you are rooting for, all of the players (and yes, even the fans) are all children of God.  So be nice.  Be a baby fan and avoid the trash talk, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...