Monday, June 17, 2013

Catch-Up

I haven't blogged about the calendar in over a week.  Mostly because I keep forgetting/am too lazy to take pictures.  So I will catch you up today.  They've been pretty interesting, both good and bad.
 
 
Between the heel shape and the colors, I'm sure you've already guessed that these are from the 80s.  Not my favorite.

 
Also not my favorite.  Unless I needed to kick someone, and then maybe these would be my go-to boot.

 
Also from the 80s.  I find these oddly intriguing.  I hate them, and yet a tiny part of me thinks they're kind of cute.  Except they aren't.  Gaaah...they've brain washed me!

 
Shoes that can stand up on their own!

 
This is a terrible picture, but these are green, velvet boots from the 90s.  Love them.  I had a green pair of heels with an ankle strap that were this same color green velvet and I loved them too.

 

Love the color, like the shape, hate the material. 




 
Love them.  Want them for my retro shoe closet.  Maybe not in pink.

 
LOVE them!  They remind me of an embroidered skirt I once had.  I also want these for my imaginary retro shoe closet.


 
Holy cow, these are hideous.  They are a leather shoe with an upper made of woven, plastic garlands.  Why on earth is this necessary in life?

 
More 80s.  Cute, but they don't necessarily need a place in my closet.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...