Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cake Shoes

I love it when my facebook friends provide me with some inspiration for posts.  Today it was our music and worship director at church who tagged me in this picture:
 

Cute!  And these are some fleep flops I could get behind.  I don't have to worry about the thing between my toes because I would just eat it!  Or throw it away, depending on what it was made of.  This cake looks much easier to make than the one I showed awhile back:
 
 
And a lot prettier and less disgusting than these cake shoes I've also shown before:
 

 
So there  you go.  Cake and shoes; shoes and cake.  In case you were looking to combine your love of all things culinary and shoe-related.


2 comments:

  1. So are we now going to do flip flop cakes for your next birthday instead of the fancy high heel one?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...