Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yay! Blue!

The calendar has had some fun shoes this week.  Here are 2 of my favorites:

 
Mmmmm....blue suede pumps from the 1950s.  I definitely want these in my virtual shoe closet.  For that time when my life becomes a musical from the 50s.  Although frankly, I'd wear these now.  Because they are blue and awesome.

 
These are from France, 1785, and I think they're beautiful.  Clearly I also need these in case I ever want to dress up as French aristocracy.  You know...like you do.

1 comment:

  1. Those from the 50s are super-cute! And glamorous too. I can see you in them without even closing my eyes. The other ones...not so much. I think they are incredibly ugly, though I'm sure in their day they were the height of style. Ugh. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...