Saturday, August 2, 2014

Houndstooth

It was a quiet day at home with the hubby and the puppies, so it's appropriate that the Pinterest Friend sent me this pin tonight:


Houndstooth!  I think these are adorable.  I don't usually like houndstooth that much.  It makes my eyes go all squiggly.  These aren't doing that too much, though, and I love the red and white combination.
 

I love the concept of these, but really dislike the houndstooth.  Maybe because it's patent?


I think I can like houndstooth when it's only used as an accent.  Of course, it could also be that these are mostly blue...
 

See?  Accents are cute. 


The yellow is the accent here, but I really like the pop of color.


Oooh...t-straps.  And I love the square toe and heel.  I might be persuaded to this pattern yet.


Is it weird that I like these?  I can't pull off the booty look.


Like the color, hate the solid orange on the front.  It just makes the shoe look weird.  As does the fact that the fabric covers most of the heel.


These were the only green I could find.   Camoflage?  Really?  These will not be making an appearance in the Potential Baby's Imaginary Closet.  Although I can think of many babies for whom they'd be appropriate.

Thanks, PF.  Your pin made me rethink my opinion on this particular pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...