Friday, August 1, 2014

Peachy(ish) Flowers

Pair 2 of yesterday's gift card fun:



More sandals.  This time with nothing between my toes!

 

I love these cute little butterflies.  But they make me sad because my feet are just going to make them all dirty and faded.

So now we'll look at other peachy(ish), flowery shoes.  These are flower girl shoes, and they are awfully adorable.


This is insane.  That is all.


Holy floofy, Batman!


These are high heeled, fancy schmancy version of mine.


And this is a sibling.  Mine definitely have more arch support and sole comfort.


Fun.  I would wear these to a summer party with a cute, summery sundress.

Tune in tomorrow for the 3rd and final pair of new shoes!

PS--did you notice how dirty my toes were in last night's picture?  I didn't until after I had already posted.  That's what I get for doing impromptu yard work in my new shoes.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...