Saturday, November 21, 2015

Muppets

The Hallmark Christmas movie marathon continues.  I actually tried to watch something else today while I was crocheting, but nothing really jumped out at me.  Plus, the Muppets Christmas Carol was on.  Clearly the universe wanted to tempt me, and of course it worked.  I love the Muppets, so now there must be Muppets shoes.

It's not easy being green, but Kermit pulls it off with aplomb.


These are very thorough in terms of characters, which I appreciate.


Kermi and Fozzi!  An excellent combination.


ANIMAL!!!!!!!


I know you know what I'm going to say, but I'm still going to say it. WHY are we stepping on their cute little faces?
 

I'm pretty sure those 2 are where I started to learn the joys of sarcasm.  And if you don't love the Swedish Chef then I just don't want to know about it.
 
Can't leave the band out.  There was a little girl in my hometown that I was convinced looked just like the bass player.  What is her name?

I have an afghan to finish, so I must leave you now.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really? I did not know this! I love learning new things about my nieces.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...