Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Birthday, Auntie!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and Mom and Dad's anniversary, today is my auntie's birthday.  She's still just as cool as the last time I wrote on her birthday, probably even cooler.  To celebrate, here are some shoes that the internet tells me are from around the time of her birth (as always, who knows if the internet is telling me the truth?).


Oh man, wouldn't it be nice if I could buy a pair of shoes for $3.98?


These belong with an awesome green outfit in a fabulous movie from the 50s.


Shiny, sparkly, AND they have bows!  Well, at least one does...


These would have gone well in my Canadian post from last year.


Oooh...these were listed as "boudoir slippers."  Putting the word "boudoir" in a phrase automatically makes anything sound fancier.
 

Love the red.  Wish I could wear slingbacks.


Yes!  I really have no idea what my fascination is with this type of shoe, but I can't help it.  If it's even spectator-pump adjacent I'm bound to like it.

I hope you've all recovered from your food coma hangovers.  Thanks for hanging out with me and helping me celebrate the bestest auntie ever!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoes. Especially the first group. Thanks for thinking of me today. KMc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...