Friday, February 7, 2014

Sesame Street

I love Sesame Street.  Always have. I will still watch it when I come across it while flipping through channels.  Lately on facebook people keep posting a clip with The Count and Benedict Cumberbatch.  I have to admit, I really don't get the hype with him (I totally get the hype over The Count).  Please don't send me hate mail if you are a fan.  I don't have any issues with him, just don't know a lot about him, and have never seen him in anything.  Maybe I would be on board if I started watching Sherlock.  Anyhoo, the clip reminded me of my love of Sesame Street, so I decided what this rainy (yay, it's raining!) day needs is some fabulous Sesame Street shoes:


Ernie looks a little freaked out, but holy cow do these make me smile.  It's a like a giant Ernie hug for your foot!

I would want one pair of each character for my baby.  I'm not a huge Elmo fan as he was after my childhood, but I know he's really popular.  Maybe I should say I would want a pair with every old-school character for my baby.


Sweet anniversary shoes.  And they have The Count! And Cookie Monster and Grover!


 I really like these.  They look like they have pretty much every character, even the minor ones.  I respect the dedication.  And I like the multi-colored shoelace holes.


Oh my gosh, these are so many different kinds of awesome.


SUPER GROVER!!!!

Seriously, I would wear pretty much all of these.  Maybe I will stop buying heels and start buying Sesame Street tennis shoes.

1 comment:

  1. You really should have at least one pair of Sesame Street shoes. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...