Friday, April 12, 2013

Birthday

So today is my birthday.  Which probably means I should give you some kind of introspective post about the meaning of my life or something.  But I don't really want to, so instead you just get pictures.
 

The shoe calendar gave me awesome retro shoes for my birthday!  Love them...want to wear them in the 50s musical version of my life.
 

 
I found this card and chocolate on my desk yesterday from one of the bible study groups at church.  Do my parishioners know me or what?
 

 
The hubby surprised me today while I was getting a pedicure.  He brought chocolate, roses, and this adorable shoe wine holder, with wine!  He was pretty much drooled over by every woman in the salon, let me tell you.





4 comments:

  1. What she's not telling you is that she almost broke the shoe, the wine & her lap top when she dropped the shoe while showing it off on skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the calendar shoe for the day - those are some of my favorites ever! I love them. And your hubby did very well. I'm impressed. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...