Monday, April 14, 2014

Scatter Brain

I know, I know. It's been almost a week since I posted, and this isn't even a real post because I'm tired and going to bed. I've been thinking way too much lately, and I will tell you all about it soon. But my brain is really full of lots of stuff, which means I forget other stuff, or get de-motivated. I will at least give you some shoes, though. Frightening shoes, but you get what you get.


Seriously. Why? Who makes brain shoes? Who wears brain shoes?!


Hee hee. Frightening in a different way. For those of you confused, those are characters from from a show called Pinky and the Brain. I know several people who would LOVE to have these shoes. 

Full brain needs to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...