Saturday, April 5, 2014

Disney Shoes

Did you know that I have never been to Disneyland?  Disney World, either, for that matter, but I've only been to Florida once, whereas I've lived in California a total of almost 7 years now.  I'd like to go some day, but I have to admit it's not that high on my list.  There are other places I would rather go.  I know that this is absolute sacrilege to many of my friends who would prefer to live at Disney year-round, and to you I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm.  I do love Disney, though, especially Disney movies.  I watch them all, I own many of them.  Most them of them might make me laugh more than they should, but oh well...most of the humor is aimed at adults anyway.  For a nice, light post tonight, here are just a few of the many (millions?) of Disney shoes out there:


Clearly these are the shoes I should wear when I do make it to Disneyland.  How can you go wrong with Mickey and the castle?
 

These are hilarious.   Even the shape is funny to me, and just perfect for the subject.  Ursula won't be looking so evil and smug after I've stood on her face and she's had to smell my feet for awhile...


Love the colors, but these are actually just a little too busy for me.  I do love Beauty and the Beast, though.  I'd probably be Belle if I were a Disney princess, because of her love for books and her disdain for Gaston.  Not sure I'd have been kind and patient enough to fall in love with the Beast, though.
 

I like how these are just regular (well, actually rather fancy and floofy) shoes from the front, but from the back they have Rapunzel and...oh dear...whatshisname from Tangled.  And that he looks so delightfully disgruntled.
 

And these are just adorable.  It kills me that they even have a little tail. I would also wear these on my trip to Disneyland.  You know, for about 5 minutes at the very beginning before all of the major walking kicks in and I can't stand to wear heels any longer.

Yay Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...