Wednesday, April 30, 2014

T I Double G Errrr

Let's...not talk about today.  Let's just look at shoes that make me smile.


I love Winnie the Pooh.  These shoes are adorable.


Tigger!  He's very bouncy.  I very much like that about him.


Um....Tiggers don't like these shoes.


I hope Kanga and Roo are on the other side of these.  Or Rabbit and Owl.  Or Christopher Robin.  I had trouble finding those guys on the shoes.  They need shoe love, too!


Awww...Piglet. I think if I were a character, I would probably be Piglet.  I'd be OK with that.  We're both shy and slightly neurotic.


See?   Where are the others?


Nice with the classic Pooh. And including Christopher Robin.


Apparently the classic shoes are more inclusive.  Look, Rabbit!

I love Winnie the Pooh.  I wish I had spent the day watching Pooh instead of doing what I did.  Oh, and to end on a light note:  One of the kiddos my mom used to babysit called it the Hundred Naked Wood.  Yeah, that would be a different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...