Monday, June 9, 2014

Oooh La La

After finding the Eiffel Tower/mustache shoes, I decided to go searching for more Paris themed shoes.  I've never been there, but it's on my list of places to go someday.  In the meantime, I can look at shoes.


Is that the Arc de Triomphe?  I think it might be, which is awesome, because it makes me think of the movie French Kiss.  And then I giggle.
 

The Eiffel Tower is a definite theme.  I suppose it's the obvious choice.  I really like the black and white drawings on both these shoes and the one above.
 

That particular Eiffel Tower seems to have some issues. But I think Fancy Nancy should definitely have a pair of these!
 

Cute.  I don't have much more to say about this pair.


These crack me up.  They actually aren't terrible, but they are a little odd.


They actually look cuter on.  But still funny.  Not sure what the scenario would be where I would wear them, though.

Oooh la la.   Definitely cheaper than a trip to Paris!

1 comment:

  1. I think Fancy Nancy would like all of the first 4 pairs. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...