Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bunny Wabbits

After the last couple of cartoon posts I had a request for bunny shoes.  The requester said her husband used to watch Ricochet Rabbit, which is why bunnies.  I didn't think I knew that particular rabbit, but my mom (Hi, Mom!) reminded me that I did.  Maybe  you do, too:





Anyhoodle, I've actually done bunny shoes a couple of times, but there are lots out there, so here you go:








Enjoy!  So much for my goal of going to bed earlier.  I finished some projects today that I've been putting off, and then stayed up way too late after to work on that darn spreadsheet that's ruling my life.  I have to go be mean now and make the puppies leave their warm little nest with the hubby.  Worst puppy mom ever...

1 comment:

  1. I think Laughter needs the first pair. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...