Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DIY

I was on Pinterest a little bit ago and decided to type in "DIY shoes," fully expecting to be horrified. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Yes, there were some shoes that looked like preschool arts crafts for horribly awry, but I'm going to show you the cute ones.


I could never actually make this look good, but I like the result.


Again, wouldn't be able to make anything straight or even, but I could see the nieces in these in various colors.


Squeee! I love these. Sorry, Mom...just look away or scroll by really fast.


This is puff paint, so it would last approximately 5 minutes, but it's still fun. I love the colors.


Clearly I'm drawn (ha! See what I did there?) to the canvas tennies tonight, but they're so fun. Those of you out there who are craftier than I should try some of these, or do your own design. Oh! And then send me a pair. I wear a size 7...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...