Friday, June 27, 2014

My Eyes!

I couldn't think of anything to write about tonight.  It was a very uneventful day of being tired since waking up (I'm actually already in bed if you can believe it), dealing with animal poop, and working on THE LIST.  There is nothing there for shoe inspiration.  So I went to my ideas folder and found this picture:





Face shoes!  I thought they were kind of funny, and maybe I could find some more.  Well, I did find more...





And now I am SUPER creeped out.  Why?  Who thought this was a good idea?  Who buys these and puts them on their wall?  WHY?!  There are more if you need more ickiness to your night.  I'm good, thanks.  I'm probably going to have nightmares as it is.


I couldn't leave you with just creepy.  These guys are sweet, so hopefully the last thing you see will be what you remember.  If not, I hope you have puppies and/or a spouse to sleep with for when the nightmares come.

2 comments:

  1. If Kitie thought maskas scared her she should see these shoes. Her adult self would be more frightened than her small child self. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...