Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hungry

I had another post planned for tonight (spoiler:  shoe shopping!), but then I had a couple of rather large asthma attacks earlier and now I am albuterol-hungover, exhausted, and my chest hurts.  This makes me too tired and lazy to get out of bed to take the pictures I meant to take.  I'm also hungry, but again, getting out of bed = bad.  Since I'm hungry I decided to further torture myself with food-related shoes.  Here are a few of them.  But only the cute ones, because no one needs raw meat shoes so soon after last night's creepiness.


Don't worry, I won't tell you the watermelon bag story AGAIN.  But these are adorable.  I would totally wear them on the 4th of July while spitting watermelon seeds into Flathead Lake.
 

Mmmm...frosting and sprinkles.


Martini?  There's a lime, so I'm going to go with margarita, since that's my choice of mixed drink.  Plus, this is my blog, so I can make up whatever stuff I want.
 

If I'm remembering French class correctly, this says something along the lines of red caramel apple shoe.  Which is what it looks like, although I've never seen red caramel.


Cake.  I wish I had cake.


And these are just sweet.  Also, ice cream would be nice.  Almost any variety of chocolate.  Or something really disgustingly decadent like Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide.  I wonder if I gave them the keys if Chalupa and Tallulah would go get me some?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...