Thursday, July 10, 2014

I am THE PROCRASTINATOR!

I keep saying I'm going to post earlier.  I keep having really good intentions about posting earlier.  Does posting REALLY early in the morning count?  Yeah, I didn't think so.







Because I wait too long, then I get to a point where I feel like I need to post because I haven't done it (and goddess forbid I should deprive you of my talking about absolutely nothing...holy ego, batman).  And then you get me throwing random shoes at you because I'm too tired to find something better.





Don't get me wrong, these shoes are adorable, which is why they were in my shoe file in the first place.  But I really should have some sort of unifying theme besides, whatever, here are some shoes, I'm going to bed.  I will try harder.  Tomorrow.  Maybe Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...