Saturday, July 26, 2014

Homesick

The hubby asked me last night when I wanted to go home anytime soon.  Um, YES!  I don't have definite plans, yet, but I've started looking at plane tickets, and thinking about dates.  And worrying about the puppies while I'm gone.  I don't even have a plan, yet, but I worry what they will do while the hubby is gone for 14-16 hours a day.  I know.  I have issues.  Anyway, since I've been thinking about Montana, it seemed like a good idea for this post.


University of Montana Grizzly shoes.  Where I went to college.  Not Montana State, which would  be our rivals (not that I actually care about sports, but I still get vaguely annoyed when people assume Montana State when I say University of Montana).


Mountains!  Montana?  No idea.  Don't care, I say they are Montana so they are.  So there.


I love buttercups.  They say spring to me because they are always the first wildflowers that appear, and I loved looking for them as a kid.

The Montana state flower is the Bitterroot.  I couldn't find shoes, but I found this line of jewelry which is really cool.
 

The Montana state bird is the Meadowlark.  Obviously this is NOT a meadowlark, but it is the name  of the shoe, and I think they shoe is awesome.  I mean, duh, it's blue.


It's true.  I heart Montana.  Even if the heart is over Billings and not Missoula. Stupid Billings.  Hopefully I will make it home soon.  In the meantime, I will just think fond thoughts of home and family.

3 comments:

  1. Yay - come to Montana. By noon today and join the sister, brother and ALL the nieces and me at the Missoula Celtic Festival. KMc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...