Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July

I'm happy to report that unlike last year, the shoe calendar actually went with the theme of the day.





Some young lady at the turn of the last century was quite patriotic in her choice of footwear.  I'm hoping there was a kicky outfit that went with this pair of shoes.

And now for some more patriotic footwear:
 


Floofy!


Of course we needed some cute baby shoes.  I really like the last 2.


I actually tried on a pair of shoes in this style the other day (they were black, not flag-themed), and decided that as much as I like them, I really can't pull them off.  Dang, I need to be cooler.
 

I like that these are very thematic, but in a little more subtle way.


Definitely not subtle, but you know how I feel about polka dots.


Um...


The inside flag would get all sweaty and dirty and gross.  That doesn't seem nice.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday.  Ours was laid back and quiet, at least until the neighbors started blowing things up.  I'm going to sit here, drink my Evening in Missoula tea (yum!), work on  THE LIST and then go join the hubby and puppies for sleep.  They're getting spoiled tonight and getting to sleep the whole night with us because of all the noise.  I'm guessing 4th of July is now their favorite holiday just for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...