Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sushi Burritos?

I found a new place to eat on Yelp this weekend.  It was described as serving sushi burritos.  We decided we had to try it, because sushi burritos?  How weird is that?  It's actually not as weird as it could have been.  They are basically sushi rolls made really big, the size and shape of a large burrito.  Cheaper than sushi and really filling.  We went Friday night and again today for lunch.  Yum!  The hubby took pictures today to post on facebook:







They were both good, but today my favorite was the top one.  Because of our new discovery, sushi is tonight's shoe theme.  There are way more sushi shoes than there really should be.










There really isn't much to say about each pair individually.  Collectively I wonder, who wears sushi shoes?  Especially sushi heels?  The baby shoes are actually cute, but some of the others are actually a little creepy.  Is it strange that I find raw fish depicted on shoes more icky than I find actually eating it?  I'm thinking there will be no sushi shoes in my future.

In other news, the puppies are doing much better.  We tried to take the cones off today, but they immediately started licking like crazy and Chalupa opened up his incision a little bit.  So the cones went back on.  Which is how I found myself tonight actually saying, "No, Tallulah, we don't lick our brother's genitals."  Does this make me completely crazy?  No don't answer that.  Hey, at least I don't talk to puppies AND wear sushi shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...