Saturday, May 21, 2016

Short and Sweet

I have a post in my head.  I also have a massive headache in my head which is not allowing the post to come out tonight.  I also haven't posted in several days because work has been crazy-busy and I've mostly been going to bed as soon as we get home after crazy-long days.  So instead of the post that's in my head, which I will hopefully be able to do tomorrow, I'm just going with a short post:






My cousin sent me the top picture awhile back and it's been hanging out in my ideas folder since.  I had my first pedicure in something like a year today, so it seemed appropriate to break out.  Then I found the how-to pictures.  These are adorable and the very talented Double A should do this to my toes next time I'm in Montana.  In the meantime this stubborn, ridiculous headache and I are going to bed.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...