Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mamas out there!  I know it's not always a happy day for everyone, especially those whose mothers have died or who want children and are unable or who have lost children.  I hope you found ways to find joy in the day and were surrounded by those who love you.  I didn't get to see my mom today, but I'm so glad I just got to spend 2 weeks with her.  She is the bestest and I miss her bunches and bunches.  This post is all about her.  I'm forgoing shoes for the night to show you my beautiful mama.













I decided not to get TOO carried away as I could post a million pictures.  And for some reason I don't seem to have one of Mom and the brother when he was a baby, just me and the seester.  They exist, but I don't  have one. 

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  Thank you for everything.  I love you to the moon and back.

Memory Lane May 8th: 2013. 2014. 2015

Memory Lane Mother's Day: 2014.

1 comment:

  1. I love you to the moon and back as well! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...