Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pillows Where?

My 29th is Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day.  I know I've said it before, but there are just some massively weird holidays out there.  At least they give me inspiration for posts.












I don't think I'm going to start decorating with shoe pillows any time soon, but there are some fun ones out there.  I think my favorite of these is this last one with the butterflies.  Maybe Double A needs a new look for her room.

Guess what?  2 days in a row that we weren't in the office!  We still did work from home, but we didn't end up going in like we planned.  In addition to work I got to take a nap, do some more crochet, do some laundry, make a yummy dinner, and of course snuggle with puppies.  Darn good weekend.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...