Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Crazy

OhMyGoodnessTodayWasCrazyNonStopNothingWentQuiteAsPlannedCanIGoToBedNowPlease?! Yeah, today was crazy.  The hubby was sick and stayed home, work was one thing after another after another, I have a major sinus headache, blah blah blah.  I got a lot done today, which is good, but I also feel like I was completely disjointed the entire day and I hope I didn't screw anything up in any major, unfixable way.  So, in honor of this crazy day, here are 5 crazy shoes that actually manage to make my day seem a little more normal:


So you can box with your feet?  In case a clown also wants to be a boxer?


This actually makes me giggle a little bit.  But would you constantly slip on the banana peel?


OK, that is just plain creepy.  Why?


Also why?  Once again I have to say:  Put down the glue gun and back away slowly.


I don't even know what is going on with these.  Because they weren't crazy enough someone thought it would be a super cool idea to put giant, blood shot eyes in the middle! Weird.

Hey, at least all of these make me feel marginally better about my day.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...