Friday, August 12, 2016

Kool-Aid

There are a 4 million things I should be doing at work right now.  I've already checked about 2.5 million things off of my to-do list today, so I've decided to take a break and write a post.  August 12 is a day of many holidays:


See?  Lots of good stuff in there.  I particularly like that it's Middle Child's Day and posted a picture of the uncle, the brother, and Double A on Facebook so they couldn't say I forgot them.  I've decided for this post, though, to go with National Kool-Aid Day.






I love all of the colors! The soles are cool, too, but they'd be better if they made footprints with that said Kool-Aid and had the face.


Do they still have Kool-Aid commercials where the pitcher crashes through things and says, "Oh yeah!"?  Looking back, that was kind of rude.

Did you drink Kool-Aid as a kid?  What was your favorite flavor?  Did you make Kool-Aid Popsicles?  I like red best, I think.  My brother hated the orange flavor...something about dish soap.  Silly middle child.  And, one more random Kool-Aid memory:  at church they used to make it with very little to no sugar.  That. Was. Gross.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...