Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Lake

To be filed under the category of: That Sucks/So Jealous/Man I Wish I Could Apparate, the entire family (except for me, the hubby, and DJ) spend the day here:


I don't know the names of those 2 islands in the distance, but the one my brother is standing to take this picture is Rognlie's Island on Flathead Lake in Montana.  My great-aunt and uncle bought this the island many decades ago and the extended family has had a family reunion here every 4th of July.  It's definitely one of my happy places, and I so wish I could have been there today.

In honor of their day here are some lake shoes:
 





None of them are Flathead Lake, but that's OK, they're still pretty cool.  I should totally get a pair with a picture of the island on them for the next time we go.  Except that white shoes on the island would be black in about 2.7 seconds.

Hope you had fun today, family.  You all suck and I kind of hate you now.  Hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

  1. We had a great day and we even missed your snotty little self. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great time!!! I even stood up on the paddle board. You guys were missed. KMc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...