Sunday, August 14, 2016

Creamsicles

Apparently this weekend is made for SKD.  Yesterday I went with green shoes, and today is National Creamsicle Day, so I'm going with orange shoes.  PLUS today is Color Book Day, which I did last year, but she also loves to color, so this is really the perfect weekend for her.

I like creamsicles OK, although I haven't had one in forever.  I really like creamsicle flavored yogurt.  I really really like the color of creamsicles.  The following shoes capture it sometimes and sometimes not so much, but they are what came up when I typed in creamsicle shoes:


These are from the 40s.  You know I'm picturing a fabulous retro outfit to go with these.


Canvas shoe collection!


I love these.  Very cute.  (Hey, Mom...we need these for the 50th anniversary pictures!)


These are from the 70s. Hmmm...the outfits I'm picturing aren't quite as cute as the ones from the 40s.


Awwww...the PB could be an adorable little creamsicle baby!

Happy Creamsicle Day!  Now I might have to go out and find myself a creamsicle to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...